Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Boxes WordPress plugin
If there’s anything that can be called the silver bullet in getting people to take action then this is it — scroll triggered box has consistently increased conversions rate by several times.
All new version 2.0 available from December 11 2014
Scroll Triggered Box is a WordPress plugin that displays a pop-up box with customizable content. This content can be a call-to action for newsletter sign-up, Facebook like button or something else you want to draw attention to after people have engaged with your website.
The box is designed to get the attention of the visitors who have engaged with your site. The box triggers on certain event, such as percentage of scroll, reaching an end of the post or comments. This verifies that visitors are engaged with the content and presenting them with a call-to-action.
What do you get with this plugin?
- Unlimited boxes for different pages
- Multiple boxes per page
- The same friendly visual editor that you use for posts
- Compatible with short codes
- Multi-language support (WPML)
- Set the amount of days for the box stay hidden if visitor closes it
- Design templates to save you time with the appearance of the box
- Fully customization if you want to use your own design (HTML and CSS)
- Control the position of the box (pages, posts, frontpage, left, right, top, bottom, center)
- When to trigger the box (% of scroll, specific element)
Download from WordPress site: Dreamgrow Scroll Triggered Box.
Scroll triggered boxes screenshots
Standard WordPress editor with multi language support.
Select posts, pages, categories and tags that show the box. Display the box top, bottom, left, right or middle. Or if you so wish several boxes per page.
Tons of settings to make each box behave exactly as you want.
Posted on: June 13, 2012
Read These Related Posts
Having an effective call to action is an essential part of any website. A call to action is not just limited to e-shops and ecommerce sites. Every...