Promote your site with guest posts on dreamgrow.com. With more than 140,000 monthly visits to our site you can get a lot of feedback and link love.
Contact [email protected]
If you are interested in writing a guest post for our site then let us know. We are constantly looking for new content and your contribution is much appreciated. We have compiled a list of guidelines to make sure that your post matches our readers’ needs. First of all be on topic this means that your post has to deal with social media marketing. Second, give value. When people read your post, will it help them to market their brands better?
Now some technical details. We reserve the right to not publish your post. We have recieved some guest post offers that are either poorly written or off-topic. However, before declining, we will make suggestions how to improve your contribution.
The post has to be original content and not be published anywhere else. You can get links to your site in the byline of the post.
Some guidelines you might want to follow:
- start with what readers are going to get out of the post, then fill in the details
- try to keep it to 5-6 lines per paragraph
- one idea per paragraph
- make the key phrase of the paragraph stand out with bold
- add a visually appealing creative commons image (with source)
- your name and short bio (1-2 sentences)
- select a picture for your image (make sure the license allows you to use it)
Here are some links to help you in your writing:
- 22 Blogging Tips That Will Get You More Visitors
- 9 Simple Formulas to Create Killer Headlines
- 20 Steps to Write a Blog Post
Promote the post in your internet and social channels to reinforce the value of the link (website, mailinglist, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, StumbleUpon, Delicious, etc). We will promote it too. The more promotion the post gets the more value you get out of the post.
Dreamgrow Social Media
Image credit The University of Iowa Libraries