How to Pimp Your Google+ Profile
Fresh reports claim that Google+ has already 20 million users. So, you would want to look cool and creative for all those people. Here’s how you can tune your profile a bit:
(UPDATE: this also works for Google+ pages for brands). Read How to Create a Google+ Page for Your Brand.
- Select or create a picture that is 685 pixels wide
- Slice it into five 125 by 125 pixel pieces
- The space between pieces is 15 pixels
- Save each piece as a separate file
- Upload the pictures to your profile in the order you want then to appear (use edit profile for that)
And you are done!
Click on the image to see it live.
To make your life easier you can use the Photoshop PSD file that I used for this example. The PSD file contains:
- Two layers: the image and the dividers so you can see how the pictures would look on your profile.
- Guides for easier cropping and saving separate images.
Examples from others
Click for live view:
Social Media Marketing 2018, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must have course has a 4.7 rating out of 1,226 ratings with more than 12 thousand students enrolled.