How to Pimp Your Google+ Profile
Fresh reports claim that Google+ has already 20 million users. So, you would want to look cool and creative for all those people. Here’s how you can tune your profile a bit:
(UPDATE: this also works for Google+ pages for brands). Read How to Create a Google+ Page for Your Brand.
- Select or create a picture that is 685 pixels wide
- Slice it into five 125 by 125 pixel pieces
- The space between pieces is 15 pixels
- Save each piece as a separate file
- Upload the pictures to your profile in the order you want then to appear (use edit profile for that)
And you are done!
Click on the image to see it live.
To make your life easier you can use the Photoshop PSD file that I used for this example. The PSD file contains:
- Two layers: the image and the dividers so you can see how the pictures would look on your profile.
- Guides for easier cropping and saving separate images.
Examples from others
Click for live view:
Posted on: July 22, 2011
Read These Related Posts
I am a bit of a stats nut. If not interrupted I can play with stats forever. But for people less obsessed with numbers here's something that might...
Google+, Google’s social networking site, debuted recently to a select group of testers. Google+ has features that will be familiar to most...
Google has launched its attack on Facebook in the form of Google+ social network. Google Plus is a good thing for social media users even if it will...