Survey shows influx of companies using social networks for recruiting
According ot the survey, due to these satisfaction levels companies are likely to invest more in these type of candidate sources in 2009, trimming down their spend with job boards and even search firms. Here are some more data points:
- 76 percent of companies surveyed plan to invest more in employee referrals
- 72 percent plan to invest more in recruiting through social networks
- 80 percent of companies are planning to use social networks to find or attract candidates
- LinkedIn use grew from 80 percent in 2008 to 95 percent in 2008
- Facebook use grew from 36 percent in 2008 to 59 percent in 2009
- Twitter ranked third at 42 percent
Read the full survey.
Social Media Marketing 2017, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must have course has a 4.7 rating out of 1,226 ratings with more than 12 thousand students enrolled.