6 marketing trends for the 2010
When looking for trends that are crowing in importance in the next year I found two blog post from Eric Tsai that look what will continue or accelerate in the coming year.
3 Brand Marketing Trends That Will Continue in 2010 looks at what is already going on and the three directions are:
- Brands Must Become More Social Online
- Shift in Value Perception Creates Opportunities for Brands
- Community Building is Now a Priority
3 Web Marketing Trends That Will Accelerate in 2010 looks at measuring, mobile and integrating offline with online.
- A Shift in Web Properties to Blend Online With Offline Campaigns
- New Measuring Matrix: Hybrid Measurement
- Marketing Platform Extends to Mobile, Social, and Local in Real-Time
For different points there are benefits to consider, ideas for action and myths to consider.
The main trend is move to the social media where people hang out and spend more and more of their time. As one of my friends noted on Facebook today
I don’t want to click a link and discuss something in some blog, but if you bring the conversation to me, here on Facebook, I’m willing to hang with you.
Social Media Marketing 2019, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must-have course has a 4.5 rating out of 4,235 ratings with more than 37,000 students enrolled.