Dropship Lifestyle Review 2020 (Updated) | READ FIRST
Last Updated on
Thinking about buying the Dropship Lifestyle (DSL) course but want a full DSL review before investing thousands of dollars?
I went through the course myself, and in this review, I’ll break down every detail you need to know BEFORE BUYING. Most of the reviews I found were either outdated or flat out misleading. This course is updated so often that anything older than a few months is probably missing important info.
Let me just say this: there’s a reason for the price tag and why it was voted best dropshipping course by Shopify—it’s the best course out there and provides the complete blueprint for scaling to six figures and beyond.
But it’s not for everyone. Take your time to read this review and get all of the facts before making this investment.
In this Dropship Lifestyle review, I’ll cover:
- What is Dropship Lifestyle?
- Who is Anton and why is he so popular?
- What you actually get in the course (and why I think it’s the best course available)
- 3 reasons “the Anton Method” is my favorite dropshipping method
- Answers to frequently asked questions like “can I still make money with dropshipping in 2020?”
- Why some people falsely call it a scam
- Some legit concerns about the site
- My overall opinion after completing Dropship Lifestyle
Wondering if Dropship Lifestyle is legit or a scam? You’re about to find out.
(Hint: it’s 100% legit. There are just a few really important things you need to know first).
Ⅰ: What is Dropship Lifestyle (And Dropshipping?)
It includes product selection, Shopify design, locating suppliers, running ads, social traffic, doing business abroad, outsourcing, and eventually selling your store (and retiring in Asia on the beach!).
Unlike the majority of courses out there that just give you the material and leave you on your own, DSL is an all-in-one blueprint for success, personal coaching, and done-for-you service. Anton has personally grown dozens of successful eCom stores (much more on him next), and he did it all using a very specific, reproducible system.
Dropship Lifestyle is that same internal system packaged in neat, easy-to-follow modules. But since its creation in 2013, it’s grown into something beyond that. It’s now a full-fledged lifestyle with retreats and conventions around the world (all of which you get to be a part of if you become a student). Check out these awesome locations:
This year, you’ll be going to Prague!
What is Dropshipping (Just in Case We Aren’t on the Same Page)
Dropshipping is an eCommerce method where you, the retailer, set up a store and sell products but don’t actually keep the products in stock. Instead, you send those orders to the manufacturer and they fulfill the orders. You can sell the product for whatever price you want, and you get to keep the profit left over after paying the manufacturer. You’re happy, the customer is happy, the manufacturer is happy—EVERYONE IS HAPPY.
Ⅱ: Who is Anton Kraly?
Anton Kraly is the founder and CEO of Dropship Lifestyle. He has successfully built and grown dozens of success eCom stores in hyper-competitive niches. I’m a bit of a cynic but even I have big respect for him and have met him several times. In an industry full of “gurus” who overhype and underdeliver, Anton humbly builds stores that break $1 million in revenue.
Featured in Forbes. Not too shabby, Anton!
His story is a familiar narrative. Lost after college, tied down to a job he hated, little money to his name… until he found eCommerce! I can identify with that.
He founded his first eCom store in 2007 with a $29 investment. Within two years he went on to break the $1 million in revenue mark. When he discovered the amazing lifestyle that eCommerce and financial security afforded him, he turned Dropship Lifestyle into a movement.
Now, his goal is to drive freedom through entrepreneurship. He does this through DSL, his YouTube Channel, and several other initiatives.
That’s the first good sign about the program: Anton is legit. He walks the walk.
Ⅲ: What Makes Dropship Lifestyle Different Than Other Dropshipping Courses?
There are a ton of dropshipping courses out there. So why make such a big investment in Dropship Lifestyle?
DSL isn’t for everyone. Some people might not learn the same way as others. You might not have the budget. You might not care about all the extra perks like the lifestyle retreat.
Stay Tuned: I go through a breakdown of exactly what you get in the course in section 5. This is just what puts it above the pack in my opinion.
But there are a few reasons this is my favorite courses out of all the ones I’ve taken or discussed with others in the community:
- Personal Coaching is Second to None: You can learn 80% of what there is to know about dropshipping online for free with enough dedication. The main benefits of courses are quick access to expert tips, structure, and, most of all, expert coaching from people who’ve done it before. Anton has built multiple million-dollar stores in uber-tough niches, and he’s helped over 10,000 students achieve success already. His hands-on coaching might be worth the price alone.
- The Anton Method: It’s got his name on it! The Anton Method is famous in dropshipping circles. This guy “hacked” the system before there even was a system. Actually, he IS THE SYSTEM. High-ticket, repeatable sales: that’s the key to scaling to six figures and beyond. Instead of hundreds of small-profit sales that create extra upkeep and oversight, Anton teaches you to find low-volume, high-profit sales with repeat customers. That means $$$$$!
- Constant Updates: Anton not only knows his S***, but he also stays on top of it. There are some great courses out there that haven’t been updated in years. Anton always updates his stuff and recently came out with version 7.0 so you get the latest tips and strategies. Dropshipping is always evolving. If you learn dropshipping the way it was done in 2016, you’re dead in the water.
- Google Product Listing Ads: Anton takes you a step beyond the basic Facebook Ads in most courses and teaches you to master Google Product Listing Ads. There’s a reason these are much higher ROI than FB ads: intent. Instead of showing an ad to someone scrolling their feed, he teaches you to show the perfect ad to a targeted customer searching for buy-now keywords. Again… $$$.
But above all that, my #1 favorite thing about this course is…
5. Done-For-You Shopify Store: I can’t stress enough how important your store design and optimization are. The theme, the layout, etc.—without proper optimization, you won’t make money. DSL was voted the best eCom course by Shopify, so that says it all. Anton literally designs your store himself (well, he and his team do it, but you get the point) in exactly the same fashion he’s used to make scrillions of dollars dropshipping. Every other course just shows you how to do it and leaves you to figure it out on your own. Instead of fumbling with the theme, designing the store, installing all the plugins, and worrying if you got it right, Anton makes you a selling machine so you can skip straight to promoting your store.
Of course, this is all on top of the DSL community retreats. Personally, I’m a bit of a hermit so that doesn’t appeal to me, but they look really fun! Nothing wrong with learning to make six figures and beyond in far-flung, exotic locations.
Did You Know?: Dropship Lifestyle has over 10,000 students from 25 different countries. This really is a lifestyle and not just a course.
Ⅳ: How Much Does Dropship Lifestyle Cost?
Have you noticed the elephant in the room yet? IT’S EXPENSIVE. I’ll let Kevin from Home Alone sum up the general consensus:
You get what you pay for, though. This is literally a blueprint for six-figure success, including people setting up your store and coaching you through the process. Plus, he flies you to some exotic location to learn and party with the best in the business.
That won’t come cheap!
This is the most expensive course out there, but you’ll earn every dollar back and more if you follow the advice.
Is the Premium Option Enough? Do I Have to Get the Ultimate Package?
If you don’t have the money to spend, then the Premium option is still great. It will teach you everything you need to know about building a successful eCommerce store. You’ll get the blueprint, business forum, Anton’s drop ship labs, social media and Google Ads training, and Anton’s personal supplier directory.
You’ll just be on your own. No personal coaching, no community retreat, and nothing done for you. The $2,000 extra lets you shortcut the process and instantly have a profitable structure in place. AND you’ll rub elbows at some fancy retreat where you can expand your network and learn insider hacks. That’s definitely worth it, but if you don’t have the money, so be it.
Ⅴ: What is Included In the Dropship Lifestyle Course?
DSL is a BEAST of a course, so I’m not going to give you every little grainy detail of each module.
Don’t be greedy…
What I am going to do is give you a quick breakdown of:
- The Blueprint
- The different training sessions offered
- The added extras to help you scale the course
- Bonuses with the Ultimate Package
- 7.0 version updates (extremely important)
OK, let’s get cracking on this. We’ve got a lot to cover.
By the way, this is a video-based course like just about every other course out there. Just thought I’d mention that.
First… DSL is Broken Down Into 7 Modules:
- Niche Selection: Anton shows you his method of selecting high-value products in juicy niches. He’s seen a lot of stores come and go, so he knows a thing or two. This module focuses on exponential growth, meaning he wants to find you a niche that could rocket your store up to the 7-figure range. Nothing is guaranteed, of course.
- Market Research: Next up, Anton shows you some of his tricks for researching products to make sure you can squeeze every dollar possible out of them. There are plenty of patented “Anton Method” tricks like choosing products with lots of styles or variations and products customers don’t mind waiting for (so you get good reviews).
- Creating Your Site/Store: This module gives you access to the Dropship Lifestyle Shopify theme and shows you how to build a lovely, conversion-optimized store if you’re a complete web design idiot like I was (NOTE: This is done for you with the Ultimate package).
- Finding Suppliers: Anton then shows you how to select suppliers and divide them into categories. One cool bit of the course here is he gives you his exact phone and email scripts when applying for approval. That will save you from wondering how to talk to suppliers you’ve never worked with before.
- CRO Mastery: Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is the art/science of increasing the chances of a visitor making a purchase. Your site’s layout, theme, pricing, and even colors play a huge part in buyer psychology. Anton teaches you everything he’s learned about increasing conversion rates so you get maximum ROI on your ads.
- Traffic!: Module 6 is where it starts to get juicy. This 11-course visitor-gasm feast walks you through the ins and outs of bringing in highly-targeted traffic with purchase intent. Google, Facebook, Instagram—you’re going to get buyers from every corner of the web.
- Outsourcing and Automation (New to v7.0): There’s only so much one person can do. Anton didn’t reach million-dollar success until he learned to delegate and automate. Module 7 contains everything you need to know about scaling to the Moon, Mars, and beyond to somewhere within a lightyear or two of the Crab Nebula.
I know I mentioned it before, but let me quickly recap the upgrades you get with the Ultimate package:
- 1 year of private coaching: Anton and his 6 and 7-figure coaches walk you through everything and keep you on the straight and narrow. This is a HARD course and those who aren’t man or woman enough to stick it out drop like flies.
- 2020 ticket retreat: Network, party, schmooze, get your picture taken and show your friends how you’re doing DSL the right way. This year it’s in Prague. Prague is great. Go there.
- Done-for-you Shopify store: Instead of taking days and days to get your store right and still not knowing if you did it properly, Anton and his team literally make the store for you. Your Shopify store will instantly be ready in the exact way that Anton uses to make million-dollar stores. Pretty sweet.
$2,000 extra for private coaching, a retreat, and your store done for you by experts? Definitely worth it if you have the money. You’ll easily make it back in a few months.
DSL Specifics: What’s In The Modules?
Before was a basic overview, but let’s cover some of the details included in the course:
- The DSL Blueprint 7.0 (upgrades covered below)
- The DSL Shopify and theme and app
- Lifetime access to the Business Forum
- Lifetime access to Six-Figure Coaching to help you scale your store
- Social media traffic mastery
- Google Product Ads mastery
- Anton’s personal supplier directory
- Outsourcing and Doing Business Abroad course
- How to sell your store once the time comes (and get MORE than it’s worth)
That’s a TON of value right there. There’s really no reason NOT to have a very profitable store very quickly if you follow everything correctly. This information can’t be found anywhere else online, and it’s definitely not delivered as clearly or actionably.
This newest version of Dropship Lifestyle is a major improvement over the last, so you’re getting in at a good time. Dropshipping is still viable, and the course is better than ever.
Dropship Lifestyle Upgrades: What’s New in 7.0 (READ THIS!)
I couldn’t find this in any other review, which is weird since this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
DSL v7.0 is a massive upgrade over previous versions. That’s another reason Anton’s course sticks out to me. Some other popular courses—*COUGH eCom Hacks COUGH*—haven’t been updated in 2 years. Anton routinely rolls out new and improved versions.
So, What’s New?
According to Anton himself, he was hard at work for weeks putting together some SICK upgrades to the course.
If you’re just getting in now, you’re actually really lucky. You’re going to have a big advantage over those of us who bought the course years ago. Even though you’re paying more, you’re getting a lot of great info I didn’t have when I started:
An Upgraded Welcome Module to Lay Better Foundations
I’ve been in eCom a long time, so I had most of this info anyway. But for those just starting out, these foundational upgrades will be a big help:
- Foundations of eCommerce
- Foundations of Online Business
- Knowing Your Why
- Drop Ship Lifestyle Code of Ethics
Enhanced Niche Selection Module
Anton goes into even further detail to gain a bigger edge in a more competitive landscape. He even gets all philosophical on us.
- Product Size, Weight, & Profit
- Passion vs. Profit
- Examples of Good & Bad Niches
Updated Market Research Strategies
The 2020 market is flooded with competitors, but if you know where to look on the margins, you can still find huge profits.
Anton has created new content centered on:
- Creating Your “Future Competitors” Master List
- Extracting Suppliers For Your Master List
- How Much Competition Is Too Much Competition?
Revamped Supplier Approval Methods
Suppliers are inundated with applications for retailers. You’ve got to know how to stick out. Anton shows you how to get approved in 2020.
- Drop Ship Supplier Research
- Trust Is Everything
- Good vs. Bad Stores
- Phone and Email Scripts
- Supplier FAQs (What They Ask)
- Supplier Relationships (Terms, Pricing, Exclusivity, & More)
- Optimizing For Conversions
- Exploit Their Weakness
- Usability Over Design
- Ethically Spy On Your Visitors
An Entire Outsourcing and Automation Module
If you want to scale and reach BEAST mode, you can’t do it all on your own. Here’s Anton’s blueprint for delegating tasks and automating processes so you can focus on the only thing that matters: GROWTH.
- Your Automation Toolkit
- Abandoned Cart Automation
- Google Sheets Automation
- Order Tracking and Reviews Automation
- Custom Order Automation
- Content Distribution Automation
This Isn’t the First Upgrade and it Won’t Be the Last
Blueprint v7.0 is yet another update/upgrade to the Dropship Lifestyle dropshipping course. That’s 7 updates since the course started in 2013. That’s an average of about 1 per year. No other course comes close.
I mentioned it earlier, but one huge advantage of Anton’s course over almost every other course is how much effort Anton puts into upgrading and updating everything.
DSL is consistently the most up-to-date dropshipping course available. Yeah, you pay a lot for it, but that one-time payment gives you lifetime access to the latest insider information on everything dropshipping/Shopify/eCommerce from one of the best in the business.
Some competitors haven’t updated their courses in years…and some haven’t updated them at all. For example, competition has heated up big time in the eCom space—so much so that most suppliers won’t even consider you unless you meet certain criteria, and even then you really have to know how to pitch them.
That wasn’t true even just a few years ago, but things change. Knowing that finding suppliers is WAY MORE difficult now than it used to be, Anton added an entirely new module on how to strike deals with the best suppliers, and he even provides the EXACT SCRIPTS that have helped him secure incredible deals with suppliers in competitive niches.
My biggest pet peeve is courses that teach you dropshipping like it was done in 2016. When “gurus” or “coaches” are too lazy to update their courses, it’s a big red flag.
I get asked questions frequently about this course, so I decided to include an entire section with answers to these questions that I am frequently asked. Can you guess the title of this section?
I wish I could throw you a knuckleball right now, but the section is just called FAQ.
Q: Is Dropship Lifestyle Legit/Is Dropship Lifestyle a Scam?
A: No, Dropship Lifestyle is not anything close to a scam. Anyone who says that is either:
- A loser who couldn’t succeed at dropshipping or didn’t complete the course because they were lazy
- A competitor that wants you to buy something else
Let’s cover some proof that Dropship Lifestyle is NOT a scam:
It Won the Best eCommerce Course of the Year From SHOPIFY!
Shopify is one of the world’s largest eCommerce platforms. They do over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in revenue each year. They have over 4,000 employees. Their stock sells for more than $350 a share.
So, why exactly would they lie and promote a bad dropshipping course? It wouldn’t make sense. They want to make money, right? So it’s in their interest to promote only the best course out there.
If they promoted a scam, they would jeopardize their entire business.
Yeah, not likely.
Over 10,000 People Have Gone on to Success With DSL
Carla, Lewis, and Jeremy and the gang seem to be doing just fine. Of course, reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt online (except this one!), but 10,000 students, a world-famous brand, and appearances on major publications all prove that this is 100% legit.
Speaking of those appearances…
Anton is a Boss and He’s Been in Major Magazines, on TV, and All Over the Web
Anton’s been on the news, in Forbes, and in Entrepreneur. DSL is as close to a household name as it gets in the industry.
Listen to Judge Judy. Dropship Lifestyle is 100% legit. Not a scam.
Q: How Much Does Dropship Lifestyle Cost?
A: Dropship Lifestyle costs $2,997 for the premium package and $4,997 for the ultimate package. The ultimate package includes a retreat ticket and done-for-you Shopify store.
Q: What is the Dropship Lifestyle Retreat?
A: Dropship Lifestyle is more than a course. It’s a blueprint, community, and way of life. So each year, Anton hosts a retreat for everyone involved in the course.
He says to think of it like a work-cation where you learn from the best, schmooze with your peers, and rub elbows with industry elite…all in far off exotic locations like Thailand, Hawaii, and the Czech Republic.
This year the retreat is in Prague, Czech Republic. Get the Ultimate Package and get ready to party hard in the world capital of beer drinking while learning how to create a six-figure dropshipping store.
Q: Is Dropship Lifestyle Good for Beginners?
A: Yes, absolutely. It’s designed to teach you to go from 0 to six-figures and beyond with no experience.
Q: Is Anton Kraly Legit?
A: There are tons of wannabe gurus out there that don’t have a single clue what they’re talking about.
Anton is the exact opposite of that. The guy has created multiple million-dollar online stores and has conquered some of the most competitive niches in existence. He knows his stuff and is a 100% dedicated coach.
Q: Is Dropshipping Still Profitable in 2020?
A: Yes, absolutely. It’s definitely not as easy as it used to be, but you can still make a lot of money with the right strategy and hard work.
Q: Why is DSL so Expensive?
A: It’s definitely pricey. I’m not going to sugarcoat that at all. But it’s worth every penny.
I mean, this is a step-by-step blueprint to grow a store from 0 to more than six figures. Anton and his team build the store for you and teach you exactly how to optimize and market your store and secure the best suppliers. Then, he coaches you through everything personally…
THEN HE FLIES YOU TO AN EXOTIC LOCATION TO PARTY.
You want that for cheap?
Q: Does Dropship Lifestyle Have Any Free Material That I Can See First?
A: Of course, Anton is a value machine.
He’s one of the most well-known and respected names in the industry.
One of the best resources you’re going to find is their free webinar titled “How to Start & Grow a “Hyper-Profitable” Online Store Without Needing Inventory or Existing Marketing Experience“.
And that’s exactly what it gives you in two hours. It’s basically a free version of the course that gives you an understanding of what you’re getting into and how to do it.
There’s also a helpful YouTube channel, Dropship Lifestyle, with success stories, tips, and lifestyle type posts that Anton updates regularly.
You can always check out the Dropship Lifestyle blog on the website. It’s another solid place to find helpful info about eCommerce, Shopify, dropshipping, and everything related to selling products online.
Ⅶ: What I Don’t Like About DSL or What Could be Better
This might come as a shock, but Dropship Lifestyle isn’t perfect.
Kidding aside, nothing is perfect and there are a few things about this course you must know before making the investment.
Personally, I don’t think any of these things are enough to dissuade me from promoting the course. There’s just too much to love about it, and it’s as close to a guarantee of success as there is in this business.
Here’s what you need to know before you buy.
The Refund Policy is a Bit Strict
This isn’t nearly as big a deal as trolls on the internet or competitors make it seem. It’s a fairly standard refund policy if you ask me.
There’s a money-back guarantee, but students take this to mean they can try the course, and, if they don’t like it or see it’s too hard, they can get their money back.
That’s not true.
In order to qualify for a refund, you have to select a niche, contact 20 suppliers, and build a website all within 30 days. If you can’t prove that you’ve done that, you don’t qualify for a refund. No exceptions.
That sounds totally fair to me, but a lot of people are complaining so I thought I’d mention it.
My tip for you: BE SURE YOU WANT TO PUT THE WORK IN BEFORE MAKING THIS INVESTMENT.
There’s No Organic SEO Training
This is the biggest drawback for me since I’m a bit of an SEO nerd.
Anton provides the web’s most complete online training in Google, Facebook, and Instagram ads, but there’s no training on organic SEO, and that’s a bit of a bummer.
Of course, the famous “Anton Method” is so good that you don’t need any organic traffic from Google to make sales.
Honestly, SEO is a completely separate Pandora’s box of skills, knowledge, and strategies that might make this course impossible to complete. There’s nothing wrong with sticking with the promotional strategies that Anton uses. It’s made him and 10,000 others successful.
Yeah, I just want to say again that it kind of sucks shelling out 5 G’s for anything, let alone a training course.
The best time to get the course was when it was $300. The second best time is now. The $5,000 course is better than the original anyway.
Think of it this way: If your store does even average sales, you’ll make the money back in a few months or less.
It’s an investment that’s going to pay dividends.
No course with this much info and added perks will be cheap.
DSL is the best Shopify course available.
The downside is that it teaches you to only use Shopify, which is another monthly expense to add on to your growing list of expenses. It takes money to make money, though, so if you’re serious about getting rich, you’ve got to pony up.
Also, Shopify is by far the best eCommerce platform available, so why would you want to use anything else?
I have no issue with this, but I’ve read quite a few negative comments around the web saying they wish they could use a cheaper platform or had more freedom in choosing an eCommerce platform.
Ⅷ: Alternatives to Dropship Lifestyle
Dropshipping has exploded in popularity thanks mostly to Dropship Lifestyle and a hoard of similar “guru” types being featured in magazines and on the web for making millions in their 20’s.
I highly recommend DSL for reasons I’ve already talked about at length, but if it’s out of your budget, there are plenty of alternatives.
I’ll cover a few of my favorites, then give you a handy comparison table so you can see how they stack up against DSL.
I’ve also written a more detailed post about this, titled “The Best Dropshipping Courses in 2020 (1 Clear Winner)”
You can guess once who the clear winner was… (Hint: You just read a 4,000 word review about it!)
Onto the alternatives…
#1) eCom Elites – Franklin Hatchett
Franklin Hatchett is another highly respected name in the business. I regularly read his articles and watch his YouTube channel, and that’s saying a lot.
eCom Elites is one of the best dropshipping courses online, and more affordable than most other courses. It gives you pretty much everything you need to know to get a dropshipping store off the ground, just don’t expect to learn the secrets to six-figure success.
There’s a lot of great training on different ad platforms and how to optimize your store. Hatch’ is also a video monster. There are more than 170 videos in this course from the very basics to intense Google Ads and Instagram Ads mastery.
The downside is that most of the videos aren’t very in-depth and you are totally on your own. And admittedly, it’s a bit disorganized and hard to follow. If you’re a good self-learner, this course should be enough to create a profitable store, but there’s no guarantee.
#2) Shopify Ninja Masterclass – Kevin David
YouTube celeb and Shopify ninja Kevin David’s Shopify Ninja Masterclass is one of the most popular—and perhaps misunderstood—dropshipping courses out there.
Kevin’s delivery is a bit over the top for me, but he clearly knows his stuff. A lot of his “trademarked secrets,” like the 97% rule, are just basic dropshipping rules that he’s branded to sound cooler. Again, he clearly knows how to sell so I respect that.
This is definitely a quality course, but it’s overpriced. He walks you through:
- How to identify passionate buyers
- The best niches
- The difference between successful and unsuccessful stores
- Bonus extras like selling t-shirts
- Live training webinars
- Private dropshipping group on Facebook
You don’t get nearly the same value as DSL and it’s not any better than eCom Elites, so I can’t justify the price tag. Still, it’s worth taking a look at it if you like his teaching method.
#3) eCom Hacks – Jared Goetz
Update: eCom Hacks no longer exists. Bummer.
Jared is a BOSS and eCom Hacks is a very solid course. His store did $5 MILLION in sales in just a single year.
Jared’s unique style of dropshipping—known as “drop surfing”—helps you be successful in the new dropshipping reality. Aside from that, you get private coaching and hours of bonus videos from guest contributors.
The thing is, Jared isn’t really teaching you anything different than 99% of courses out there, and he hasn’t updated his in 2 years (see why Anton is awesome?).
That, and it’s very expensive and doesn’t include the same perks as DSL. DSL is more expensive but you get so much more.
Dropshipping Courses Compared Side-by-Side
|Modules||Videos||Private Coaching||Done-For-You||Private Facebook Group||Retreat|
|DSL||7+||40 + bonuses||Y||Y||Y||Y|
Thanks for taking the time to read this BEAST of a review.
That’s it for my Dropship Lifestyle review of 2019. You’ve now got the most up-to-date information about the course available. After having discussions with people in the industry and getting dozens of questions about the course, I wanted to set the record straight.
DSL is the most famous, complete, and, sadly, expensive dropshipping course available, so it’s hard to get legit information about it.
You now know everything you need to know to make a well-informed decision.
My opinion? If you want the best dropshipping course available online along with private coaching, an annual retreat, done-for-you services, and in-depth training in every facet of eCommerce including six and seven-figure hacks that Anton has used to generate millions in revenue from dropshipping, then get this course.
Just know it’s a big investment and you’re about to work harder than you ever have before to achieve your dreams. But, total physical and financial freedom is waiting at the end of this course. Are you ready to work for it?
Ready to get started? Click here and watch the 2-hour, free webinar that walks you through the math and the process behind it all…