Social Media for Business
I found a really great presentation on Slideshare. You can get some ideas on structure on how to tackle your own social media needs. Great overview with pointers to channels and tools you might want to use. The basic process in the presentation is as follows:
- Set specific business goals
- Listen to your audience. Who they are, what they want and where they go
- Choose your channels and build you home base
- Engage people by asking questions, participating in conversations, being transparent.
- Analyze and optimize, who does what where and how’s that relevant to your goals
We have covered some of the free social media tools here. One thing that I would add is the need to measure real ROI in dollars. Here are two post just to get you started on that road:
Here is the presentation:
Image credit: Intersection Consulting, Mark Smiciklas
Social Media Marketing 2018, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must have course has a 4.7 rating out of 1,226 ratings with more than 12 thousand students enrolled.