Social Media Weekend: Digital Life report from TNS
This is unbelievably great report to dig in this weekend. Digital Life, the most comprehensive study of the global digital consumer, ever. Digital Life provides recommendations on how to use digital channels to grow your business through a precise understanding of human behaviours and attitudes online.
Based on conversations with over 72,000 people in 60 countries, Digital Life’s size, scale and detail make it the most comprehensive view of consumer attitudes and behaviour online, on a global and local level. Some snippets from the report:
- Of those who had bought a holiday in the previous 4 weeks, 86% thought the internet played a crucial or important role in the process.
- More than three quarters of those who had bought a PC stated the internet was similarly important.
- No less than 99% of our Chinese respondents said the internet played a role in their purchase of a PC and 98% a role in the purchase of a mobile phone.
- Concert tickets were bought by 85% and holidays by 71% of respondents in the survey across all countries.
- Almost three quarters (73%) of all respondents compared prices on white goods and well over two thirds compared prices on mobile phones, cars and televisions/DVD players.
Social Media Marketing 2019, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must-have course has a 4.5 rating out of 4,235 ratings with more than 37,000 students enrolled.