Daily Writing Habit!
daily writing habitOne of the most valuable habits you can have!

To help you get started we have created a 30-day email program that will help build your habit. Every day for the next 30 days we will send you a writing prompt. As this is a social media and content marketing site we’ll send you prompts about these topics. But occasionally we add some free writing and other stuff, too. Sign up for your 30-day writing challenge.

Study Reveals Two Types of Twitter Users

In a study of Twitter Mor Naaman and Jeffrey Boase found that 80 percent of users are “meformers, ” people who use the platform to post updates on their everyday activities, social lives, thoughts and emotions. The remaining 20 percent are “informers” and share information, have larger social networks and are more interactive with their followers. Read their papervia Study Reveals Two Types of Twitter Users . We try hard tha most of our post on Twitter would contain information and not meformation.

Social Media Marketing 2017, PPC on 10+ Platforms.

Social Media Marketing courseLearn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must have course has a 4.7 rating out of 1,226 ratings with more than 12 thousand students enrolled.

Take a look at the social media marketing course

Priit Kallas

Priit is the founder and CEO of DreamGrow Digital, an internet marketing and social media company. With his 20+ years internet marketing experience he is Helping companies to understand and use the digital marketing to reach their target audiences. He has spoken at hundreds of seminars and conferences on different aspects of internet marketing. Priit is also the organizer of Digital Elite Camp, a leading traffic and conversion event.

1 Response

  1. October 5, 2009

    […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by paberkotid dispakist. paberkotid dispakist said: Priit Kallas Study Reveals Two Types of Twitter Users http://bit.ly/15KOMl […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *