26 Great Facebook Landing Page Examples
Welcoming people has been a sign of respect and politeness for a long, long time. Businesses can do the same and welcome users who arrive at their page. Having a great Facebook landing page can also help to engage new users from the first interaction. Below is a list of Facebook welcome pages that are great for reasons such as engaging content, call-to-actions, incentives, design, interactivity and so on. While compiling this list I browsed about 600 or so Facebook pages from which most of them didn’t have a landing page or had a really poor one.
- FC Barcelona has clearly a well thought out solution featured with a strong call-to-action with FC Barcelona’s club icon, Lionel Messi, is pointing towards the like button. The incentive is that each like makes the football club even bigger. FC Barcelona’s landing page also features several links including FC Barcelona’s Fantasy Manager application which is good for engaging future fans.
- Amsterdam Printing has an awesome Facebook landing page. Not only does it have a call-to-action, they also make it very clear what is there to gain from liking their page – their Facebook fans get a 20% off coupon. How great is that? Their landing page features engaging content and several links to find out detailed information about their services.
- CHOW has a well designed landing page. Yummy! Users can instantly browse content such as videos, recipes, news, etc.
- ABSOLUT– Woah! While it’s not exactly a typical Facebook welcome page, the landing page features appealing content. Users can browse for Bloody Mary recipes by states and vote for their favorites.
- Intuit‘s landing page has a great design featuring a call-to-action. Users benefit from exclusive deals if they like the page. If exclusive offers aren’t enough to win you over – how about pure curiousity for what is underneath the blue-ish background?
- Jack Daniels– Share your love for Jack! Interesting design which features real profile pictures on the background.
- Obeo – Simple yet effective design. Call-to-action with an incentive. Surely I’m going to like the brand if they promise to give me special promotions! There’s also some content to those who wish to learn more about Obeo and it’s services.
- Guiness – I picked this one for the classy design and interesting content found on their landing page.
- Appbistro – Great design, a lot of content which help to learn more about their business. Not a lot of landing page’s are as complex as their’s but the design makes it easily undestandable. There is certainly something for each of their buyer persona.
Please click next page to load more examples.