Last Updated on by Karl
During the last few years, we have written some really useful posts. The best posts retain value even after time passes. However, as we publish new content, these posts get buried. Now we decided to create a resource page that gives you a shortcut that material:
Content Creation, Blogging, and Growth
These posts give you ideas how to create better content and distribute your message. Content is the cornerstone of your digital marketing strategy. This means that the first and most important thing you have to learn is creating epic content!
- How to Create a Daily Writing Habit for Life
The most important skill for a content marketing professional is the daily writing habit. Find out how you can become a daily writer and take our 30-day writing challenge to get you started.
- Content Writing Tools to Take You from Good to Great
Use all the tools that help you become a better content creator. Eliminate mistakes and typos. Make sure that your content is easy to read and use tools to keep you on track. Here are the most important content writing tools.
- 22 Blogging Tips That Will Get You More Visitors
Process and checklists get you consistent results in blogging. I have compiled a list of tasks that you need to consider to deliver great content every time. Using these tips will make you a better writer.
- 22 Steps to Write a Blog Post
Checklists make perfect! There are a lot of steps in the process of getting your post from your head to the readers. Keep your head for important stuff. Take the checklist and tick off boxes as you publish your content. It will make your life easier.
- How to Get Your Blog to 30, 000+ Visits per Month
Here’s a look at the early days of Dreamgrow blog. How we got to the first 30k readers. This was the early days, since then we have grown 10 times. Read how consistency will get you results you desire.
- 17 Easy Tricks How to Write Catchy Titles and Headlines
Headlines are the most important part of your content. People will share a great headline even without reading an article or watching a video. Make sure your headlines are really good and use the formulas in this post.
- 5 Essential Social Media Writing Guides You Must Apply
Writing content can be hard! We are here to help you with pointers that will make it easier. Incorporating the tried and true tactics into your writing process will make you a better writer every time.
- Why Businesses Need to Blog?
Hopefully, most businesses are getting the idea that content will help them grow. But if someone needs convincing, then you can get arguments from this blog post.
- Content Atomization: How to Build a Social Media Bomb [Infographic]
Make sure that you get the most mileage out of every piece of content you create. Atomize your content into different formats and promote them separately to get the maximum results with minimum effort.
- The Content Grid: Content Marketing in a Blink [Infographic]
What content to use in which step of the sales cycle. Here are the infographics that help you match different types of content to different steps in the buying process of your customers.
- Content Marketing Is Dead: It's Is All About Storytelling
There’s so much content! Is it possible that you should drop everything and start advertising in newspapers? Not really! Here’s how you can change your approach to content, be relevant to your audience, and get results even in the saturated content universe.
Social Media Examples
What other have done that you can learn from. Facebook pages and campaigns, and YouTube channels. Learn from others improve and get the results you deserve.
- 26 Great Facebook Landing Page Examples
Get inspiration from the best. Find out what apps and tool can you use on your Facebook brand page.
- 22 Inspiring Examples of Facebook Page Designs
What to put on the cover of your Facebook page? Don’t be static. Change the cover image frequently using the ideas you can get from the best examples.
- 11 Awesome & Inspiring Facebook Campaigns
Take a look at the campaigns that have moved people and inspired engagement. Be remarkable with your Facebook promotions. Get inspiration from these examples.
- 14 Must See Interactive Youtube Ads
Youtube is much more than just the place to store your videos. With enough creativity, you can get results that amaze and engage your audience.
- Facebook Cheat Sheet: Sizes and Dimensions
Are you tired of your designer asking for Facebook cover dimensions every time you make a new cover? Here’s the answer. Send them this post, and they have the latest Facebook dimensions every time.
Social Media Monitoring and Analyzing Tools
There are a lot of tools available for monitoring social media and analyzing results. Start with the free tools and see if something is missing, then you can decide what paid options would you need.
- 55 Free Social Media Monitoring Tools
There are a ton of tools. We have selected and tested some of them. This list is the result. All tools have some free functionality. Dig in and find out what works for you.
- Top Instagram Tools Every Marketer Should Use
Get the tools that help you better understand your audience, monitor your post engagement and analyze your results. Here’s a list of Instagram tools that do some of your work for you.
- Free Facebook Landing Page Creation Tools
Adding apps to your Facebook page can be a source of engagement for your audience. You don’t have to hack your way through this process. Here are the tools that help you create interactivity on your page.
- Best Plugins to Increase Social Media Traffic to Your Site
Viral hits are mostly not the results of your activity on social networks. Virals start with other people sharing your stuff. Make it easy for them. Here are the sharing tools for your website.
Social Media Research, Trends, and Statistics
Where is social media and content marketing going? What should be measured? What works? Here are some post that give you ideas. Make sure you measure the right things. Set up your Google Analytics to measure your social media and content marketing effectiveness.
- Top 10 Social Networking Sites by Market Share of Visits
- Top 15 Most Popular Social Networking Sites and Apps
- Measuring Your Social Media Success with Google Analytics
- HOW-TO: Tag Social Media Links for Google Analytics
- 48 Social Media KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- 15 Must-Know Facts on How People View Websites
Social Media Marketing Books, Reports, and eBooks
Lists of books and reports, B2C and B2B social media marketing. Take a look at some of these and you will get new ideas and tactics you can implement in your marketing. Links point to the location where you can download PDFs, register, or buy.
- Free Social Media and Marketing eBooks and Reports
- Free Social Media Marketing Courses to Boost Your Skills
- Best Selling Social Media Marketing Books You Need to Read
Other Social Media Resources
Everything from Facebook advertising to planning your social media resources. Take a look at these posts and fine-tune your activities.
- 11 Reasons Why Your Email List Beats Social Media
- How to Use Social Media to Build Your Email List
- Free Images for Blogs and Marketing (39 sites)
- LinkedIn Engagement: How to Engage Your Professional Audience
- How to Create a Kickass Facebook Campaign
- How to Create Your Social Media Strategy?
- 5 Ways How to Measure Your Social Media ROI
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Top 19 Social Media Marketing Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 20 Tips to Grow Your Mailing List
Image credit Chris Johnson