Selection of Best Social Media Marketing Resources
During the last few years, we have written some really useful posts. The best posts retain value even after time passes. However, as we publish new content these posts get buried. Now we decided to create a resource page that gives you a shortcut that material:
Content Creation, Blogging, and Growth
These posts give you ideas how to create better content and distribute your message.
- 22 Blogging Tips That Will Get You More Visitors
- 20 Steps to Write a Blog Post
- How to Develop New Content for Your Blog in 9 Simple Steps
- 9 Simple Formulas to Create Killer Headlines
- 5 Essential Social Media Writing Guides You Must Apply
- How to Write Long-Lasting Blog Posts
- How to Get Your Blog to 30, 000+ Visits per Month
- Why Businesses Need to Blog?
- How to Build a Social Media Bomb
- The Content Grid: Content Marketing in a Blink [Infographic]
- Getting Real About Your Social Media Marketing Plan – Content First!
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Closing the loop on abandoned baskets
Social Media Examples
What other have done that you can learn from. Facebook welcome pages and campaigns, Google+ pages and YouTube channels.
- 22 Inspiring Examples of Facebook Page Designs
- 26 Great Facebook Landing Page Examples
- 13 Cool Examples of Google+ Brand Pages
- 11 Awesome & Inspiring Facebook Campaigns
- 15 Must See Interactive Youtube Ads
Social Media Monitoring and Analyzing Tools
There are a lot of tools available for monitoring social media and analyzing results. Start with the free tools and see if something is missing, then you can decide what paid options would you need.
- 54 Free Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Facebook Cheat Sheet: Sizes and Dimensions
- Free Facebook Landing Page Creation Tools
- Measuring Your Social Media Success with Google Analytics
- HOW-TO: Tag Social Media Links for Google Analytics
- How to Add Facebook Insights for Your Website
- 10 Free Social Media Tools For Everyone To Use Daily
Social Media Research, Trends, and Statistics
Where is social media marketing going? What should be measured? What works? Here are some post that give you ideas.
- Top 10 Social Networking Sites by Market Share of Visits
- 48 Social Media KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- 15 Must-Know Facts on How People View Websites
Other Social Media Resources
Everything from Facebook advertising to planning your social media resources. Take a look at these posts and fine-tune your activities.
- Facebook Advertising Basics
- How to Run Effective LinkedIn Ads Campaign
- 15 Tips for Creating a Kick-Ass Social Media Campaign
- How to Create Your Social Media Strategy?
- Planning Social Media Resources
- Social Media ROI Backwards (for B2B)
- How To Measure Social Media ROI
- Best Selling Social Media Marketing Books 2011
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- 20 Tips to Grow Your Mailing List
Image credit Chris Johnson