6 Free Facebook Tools to Set Up Your Landing Page
Last Updated on by Karl
Facebook tools: Go to the extended version of this post: 8 Free Facebook Tools to creat landing pages [Update January 2018]
As Facebook organic reach declines, you need to find creative ways to engage your fans and increase reach.
I have been telling you to use Facebook page apps to give people reasons to engage with your page. Now, that takes some tech skills to pull this off. If you don’t have those skill then there are some free tools available to get your basic Facebook page app up and running.
Check out the related posts:
- 47 Free Social Media Monitoring Tools. I have collected 47 free social media monitoring tools for you to try out and get a taste of what is available before you need paid services.
- 26 Inspiring Examples of Facebook Page Designs. Collection of pages to give you inspiration.
If Facebook landing pages aren’t your thing, you might want to take a look at our Leadpages review – it’s a tool that lets you create amazing landing pages with almost no effort and no coding experience required. It’s one of the main competitors of Clickfunnels. If you’re not a big fan of it, we also have a piece on the best Leadpages alternatives that serve a similar function but are cheaper or better in some way.
Here are the four tools that should make your life easier.
Heyo is a smart contest tool that caters to small businesses and agencies and consultants.
Generate more leads and grow your email database with sweepstakes, contests, and special offers. Get more emails for remarketing. Collect leads with promotions, signup forms, and landing pages with exclusive content. Offer special incentives for becoming a customer.
Engage your customers and reward your loyal followers with user-generated content campaigns, coupons, quizzes, and fun apps. Let your existing customers help spread the word about your products or services with user-generated content campaigns, viral refer-a-friend promotions and fun, engaging quizzes, polls, and more.
They offer attractive contest templates, a simple, intuitive user interface, and great support. A distinguishing feature of Heyo is that all of their contest apps are mobile responsive so you won’t miss out on any mobile leads.
ShortStack allows you to create Facebook landing pages without having to learn any new concepts. The minimum package costs $9 per month, but you can sign up for free. ShortStack has a free plan with a fan allowance of 100.
- Instagram Contests – Use the link in your bio to direct traffic to contests and galleries where you can collect leads.
- Facebook Contests – Create Facebook apps including contests and giveaways – to connect with followers.
- Twitter Contests – Run hashtag contests and collect user-generated content.
- YouTube Contests – Turn viewers into subscribers and quickly build valuable email lists.
- Landing Page Contests – Build branded landing pages to collect leads and increase conversions.
- Embedded Contests – When campaigns are embedded, they get twice as many views as Facebook-only campaigns.
- Hashtag Contests – The easiest way to collect user-generated content, drive engagement and recruit brand ambassadors.
- User-Generated Content – Collect UGC, obtain rights, and use UGC to influence purchasing decisions.
- Automatically send emails to people who submit a form for your contest or landing page. Then stay in touch by sending scheduled emails with personalized messages.
TabSite allows you to create and manage custom apps, run promos on your website, blog and Facebook Pages. Users can add multiple custom apps and offer deals, contests, and more. TabSite offers both easy setup apps and a Drag N Build system for pixel perfect design without coding or programming. Features:
- Run Sweepstakes
- Import your blog
- Add YouTube Videos
- Add product slideshows
- Run Photo and Video Contests, and more!
Free version includes one content tab, two custom named sub-pages. Manage the pages with an easy to use content manager. Includes email form integration with (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Delivra).
Woobox allows you to use Pinterest and Twitter tabs for free and it has an unlimited fan limit per page. It also allows you to have one page for free.
I tested the free versions of these Facebook tools and the ones that were most appealing are ShortStack and Pagemodo Facebook app tools. Also, there were some free Facebook tools that I excluded from this post due to bad usability or other issues.
Run free contests on your Facebook timeline. Reward fans and increase engagement by running sweepstakes, quizzes, and photo contests on your Facebook page. Click free tools in the main menu: These apps are 100% free, and always will be. You can run any contest, as many times as you want, on any number of pages.
Randomly pick winners from the fans who liked or commented on a post. Ask questions then pick your winners amongst the comments with correct answers. Let your fans comment photos and pick winners from the comments with the most likes.
Pagemodo lets you build a strong social marketing identity, manage your profiles, and engage with your customers all in one place. Design a cover photo, create a custom tab, run a contest, schedule posts, even design and post graphics. You can customize colors add images in the free version.
If you know or use some other free Facebook landing page app, please let us know in the comments section of this post.
Photo on VisualHunt