22 Social Media Marketing Trends for 2010
I have collected some of the ideas that seem to be growing fast and make real business sense. Here we go in no particular order:
Some people have problems with opening the original Open Office presentation format when downloading from Slideshare. Here is the PowerPoint version of the presentation.
Great! Got featured on Slideshare:
We thank you for this terrific presentation, that has been chosen from amongst the thousands that are uploaded to SlideShare everday. – the SlideShare team
Slideshare went down shortly after. Coincidence? Hmmm… :))
And here’s the list:
- The fact that audience has the control starts to sink in. (Control is an illusion)
- Social media will get real budgets. (Most of these budgets will be inhouse)
- Social media will be integrated to overall marketing activities.
- Social media ROI will become important. Measure how much do we get out of social media.
- Brands start to use listening platforms to monitor the conversations.
- Social media will reach behind corporate firewalls. (Read more)
- Customer service and interaction with businesses becomes social. (Personaly touch pays)
- Measuring online activities and their effect on offline sales will become increasingly important.
- Media will fragment even more and smaller communities can be hyper-targeted.
- Social networks chatter will be incorporated into CRM systems.
- More sales will originate from social media contacts (B2B and B2C).
- Marketing will hit mobiles big time.
- All search will be real-time. Web, blogs, social networks.
- Real-time will be the right time. Delays will cost customers.
- People will use more social networks’ messaging instead of regular email and IM. (Webmail providers should be worried.)
- First large scale successful augmented reality applications.
- Campaigns will get more dynamic, spanning from offline to actionable social channels.
- Social networks will become more commercial.
- Ads will be more interactive and connected to social networks.
- The home page for internet users will be social network’s profile page. (Social Networks Will Be The Starting Point.)
- Facebook will grow to 700 million? (Let’s look at some numbers).
- Shopping will be integrated into social networking sites.
You can read the review of the 2010 social media marketing trends
Social Media Marketing 2017, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must have course has a 4.7 rating out of 1,226 ratings with more than 12 thousand students enrolled.