B2B Business Case for Social Media
Almost all business buyers use social media. On the other hand the same people are not convinced that they should use social media for B2B communication. The problem is in the lack of knowledge and experience. Christina Kerley has put together a presentation that helps to fill in some blanks and pave the road for the social media adoption in B2B. The 10 key benefits from the presentation are:
- Social media extends branding
- You can expand your reach
- Tap into relevant communities
- Influence the influencers and get positive word-of-mouth
- Boost your thought leadership position
- Cut marketing costs
- Get faster sales by sharing more information and having two way communication with the buyer
- Stand out! Be the first!
- Decrease complexity of decisions by helping and guiding
- Strengthen CRM efforts
Social Media Marketing 2019, PPC on 10+ Platforms.Learn how to market via Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Google and more advertising platforms! This must-have course has a 4.5 rating out of 4,235 ratings with more than 37,000 students enrolled.